Hi Mary,

I could think of two options for you.  The first would be Zepheira and the second would be Casalini Libri.  If you'd like more info I'd be happy to speak with you about both.

Philip

Philip E. Schreur, PhD

Assistant University Librarian for Technical and Access Services

Stanford University

Green Library

557 Escondido Mall

Stanford, CA 94305-6004