From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Quill
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] Linked Data Vendors

Colleagues,

(Apologies for posting on multiple listservs)

With all the talk about linked data, does anyone in the community know of vendors I could approach about converting my institution's MARC records to BIBFRAME and hosting the records so that they could be crawled by the big search engines and increase my search engine optimization (SEO)?

I was stalking sessions at the ALA Annual last summer and was surprised that there is a lot of talk about linked data, but was unable to actually find anyone doing it.

You can reply offlist.

Many thanks,
Mary

Mary Quill, MLS
Content Catalogue Administrator
Project Management Institute
14 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA  19073-3299
USA
+1 610.356.4600  x1045

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete it. You may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message or disclose its contents without the express permission of sender.