I might point out that ISIS or ISIL is not an Iraq-only entity (their
"capital" is in Syria, after all), so one should Cutter for a larger region.

Stanley

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Ratliff, Louise <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> FYI, several years ago I presented an ALCTS webinar on using the LC H
> Schedule.  It’s a pretty crazy and mixed-up schedule!  Recording (YouTube
> and .wmv) and .ppt slides are here:
> http://www.ala.org/alcts/confevents/upcoming/webinar/050212
>

> Cheers,
>
> Louise Ratliff
>
> UCLA

Stanley Elswick
NOAA Central Library
301.713.2600 x138

*Unless stated explicitly otherwise, t**he content of this msg. reflects
only my personal views and not the views of the U.S. Government.*