Hi Mary Charles Lasater,

Thank you very much for your clear and detailed information. Please find
following information to create the Name Authority Record.

MARC 21
FIELD
TAG MARC 21
FIELD INDICATORS DATA RECORDED
040 Cataloguing source – description
conventions ## $e rda
046 Special coded dates – Birth date ## $f 1977-06-01 $2 edtf
100 Heading – Personal name 1# $a Haider, Salman, $d 1977-
370 Associated place ## $a Lucknow (India) $c India $f New Delhi (India) $f
Kolkata (India) $2 naf
372 Field of activity ## $a Library science $a Cataloging $a Blogs $2 lcsh
373 Associated group ## $a Library of Congress $a National Library (India)
$a Indian School of Business (Hyderabad, India) $2 naf
374 Occupation ## $a Librarians $a Catalogers $2 lcsh
375 Gender ## $a male
377 Associated language ## $a eng
400 See from tracing – Personal name 0# $a Salman Haider, $d 1977-
670 Source data found ## $a Survey of emerging cataloging practices, 2016:
$b (Salman Haider; award winning cataloging and metadata librarian,
currently working as Cataloging Librarian at the U.S. Library of Congress)
670 Source data found ## $a Salman Haider WWW site, viewed September 25,
2016: $b (Salman Haider; B. Sc., MLIS, cataloging & metadata librarian,
blogger, and online social media expert, presently working as Librarian
(Cataloging) in New Delhi; previously worked at the National Library of
India, Kolkata, Indian School of Business, Hyderabad; born June 1, 1977,
Lucknow, India) $u
https://salmanhaider.blogspot.in/2015/04/books-thesis-salman-haider.html

Best regards

*Salman Haider <https://salmanhaider.blogspot.com>*
Librarian (Cataloging)
U.S. Library of Congress, New Delhi Overseas Office

Please found