According to the DCM Z1 pages for the 046, "Until further notice do not use subfields $q - Establishment date or $r - Termination date,  continue to use subfield $s and subfield $t for start and end periods for corporate bodies."

I'd be interested in knowing if these subfields are ever going to be approved for use.

- Alexis