On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 2:12 AM, Moore, Richard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The phrase “Founded corporate body of person” is (one assumes) clear to whoever devised it, is obscure to you and me, and will be meaningless to a user.

​It has the look of a phrase mechanically translated and rearranged from a different language​, invoking a rule that in English an adjective must precede the noun it modifies, though here it functions as a past participle, and with a preposition translated "of" that would be properly translated as "by". Might this have been the process?

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble@Brown.edu>