I was wondering when this would come up on the list! I almost posted
about it myself when I discovered it a week or so ago. I assumed it was
for real, because that's how it now reads in RDA, and a Connexion
Authorities search on Relationship (rx:) "corporate body of person"
turns up more than a dozen examples. A few of which can now be charged
to my account (I figured, well, it is what it is and I'd better just go
along with it).

I was hoping someone would come along and say it was all a mistake. The
reciprocal term is still just the one word "Founder." And you can use
just "Corporate body" to relate a person to "A corporate body of which
the person is a member," and just "Employer" for "A corporate body that
employs the person." So why on earth would just "Founded" not work here?

Kathie Coblentz | The New York Public Library
Rare Materials Cataloger
Special Collections/Special Formats Processing
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
476 5th Avenue, Room 313, New York, NY 10018

My opinions, not NYPL's