There is a site here: http://schwann.odyssi.com/ dated Oct.  5, 2016. It
appears someone is attempting to do something with this. But there is no
'Home' connection.

There's also information about the Schann catalogs 'online' but no
catalog here:
http://electricka.com/etaf/ETAFHomePages/features/feature_list/electrickas_resource_shelf/resource_reviews/resource_reviews/schwann/schwann.htm

There was the Schwann Opus catalog...but that went out in 2001.

If anyone has a large Lp collection, putting the Schwann's out of reach
would be difficult for reference. They served us well at one point
because catalogers were not doing complete cataloging description of
every piece on a disc. We were able to use the Schwann's to look up a
piece and find the recording we had via the record number. (of course to
do this you also have to have a file of all the record numbers, with the
library 'numbers'.)

--

Paul T. Jackson

*Trescott**Research*