Though I agree that courtesy and common sense suggest that one identify
what any link leads to, a quick glance at the link itself reveals its
source and title in this case. I know that links can lead to serious
trouble or at least waste one's time by connecting to something that is of
no interest, so I am not disagreeing with Steve or Gary, just pointing out
something fairly obvious (in this case) if one takes a second to look at
the link.

Peter H.