Steve,

This is searchable on line thru something called PACER.   Go here:

http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/pacer.php

Here's a quote from that page:
-----------------
Anyone who has a computer and internet access may use the PACER service. To
obtain a PACER account and password, register online at the PACER Service
Center <http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/>.
----------------

Then you can search key words.  Searching the case number, CIV 10 412,
should turn it up.  If that doesn't work, search some of the names
involved.  This phonograph record was obviously an exhibit in a case that
was tried.  Not every case that is tried results in a reported decision, of
course, which is what you get in Lexis or Westlaw.   Searching the court
records (PACER) will probably work better.

The "CIV" in the number indicates that this was a civil case as opposed to
a criminal case.  Patent, copyright or property cases are all civil.

Best,
John Haley