I corroborate Steve Smolian's assertion about Rob Darrell's claim to have
written most of the PMR "including most of the correspondence columns"
which he wrote in a letter to me in 1959. That was one year after I
discovered the magazine at the Philadelphia Free Library. I'm delighted to
learn it is now available electronically, but I can only say it was more
fun to turn the pages oneself.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way