-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pete Tinker
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 12:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Ambience

Steve, I'm confused.  Is there a tool that measures ambience from *any*
source?  I think of ambience as an effect from the physical surroundings of
a recording and/or from the addition of artificial echoes within the
recording space.

--
*Pete Tinker*
West Hills, CA 91307