From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dennis Rooney
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] a stylus question

Dear Ben,

You may be going a bit wide for that vintage. Try 2.5 to 3.0 both conical and elliptical and see what sounds best. The GE VR is an antique and should be avoided, so Stanton and Shure are your choices. Stereo playback enables noise reduction employment most effectively. Good luck. How successful was your recorded *Yiddishkeit* selloff?

Ciao,

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way