The ARSC Awards committee and the board would like to develop a seal that publishers can place on copies of ARSC Award winning and certificate of merit titles for book displays and such. We hope that this will increase the visibility of both the ARSC Awards and the organization as a whole.  I don't have the graphic design capabilities to develop a design, but I'm hoping that some of you do!

Your design should fit within a 2" circle or allow reduction to that scale.  It doesn't necessarily need to include the ARSC logo, but should include the text "Association for Recorded Sound Collections Award for Excellence."

The winning design will be acknowledged at the Awards banquet in San Antonio, and your work will live on in full embossed seal glory!

Best,

Roberta Freund Schwartz
Associate Professor of Musicology
University of Kansas