*Please excuse cross-postings.*

The ALCTS/LITA Library Linked Data Interest Group (LLD-IG) seeks proposals
for its meeting on Saturday, January 21st at 8:30-10:00 AM during the 2017
ALA Midwinter Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. LLD-IG facilitates active
conversation among librarians and information professionals to discuss
projects, ideas, and practical use cases related to library linked data. We
welcome proposals that offer practical applications of library linked data
and encourage audience participation and discussion.

Possible topics include (but are not limited to):

   - Linked data projects in libraries, museums, archives, and other
   information communities.
   - Developing tools to support cataloging, organizing, browsing, and
   discovering resources using linked data.
   - Developing ontologies or linked data applications.
   - Collaborative linked data projects among diverse communities.

Please email proposals to Jee Davis ([log in to unmask]) and Anne
Washington ([log in to unmask]) by *November 14th, 2016*. Your proposal
should include:

   - Proposal title
   - Proposal description (up to 150 words)
   - Name and position of presenter

We will notify you by Wednesday, November 23rd, if your proposal has been
accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Jee Davis (Co-chair) and Anne Washington (Co-chair)