Hi Massoomeh,

I recommend Notepad++ or rdfEditor https://bitbucket.org/dotnetrdf/dotnetrdf/wiki/UserGuide/Tools/rdfEditor  for editing RDF documents. But RDF Translator http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/  might be really useful for you, too, to convert XML to RDF or to check for well-formedness of RDF-formatted content

Jessica Tieman