*Please excuse cross-postings.*

The ALCTS/LITA Library Linked Data Interest Group (LLD-IG) seeks proposals for its meeting on Saturday, January 21st at 8:30-10:00 AM during the 2017 ALA Midwinter Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. LLD-IG facilitates active conversation among librarians and information professionals to discuss projects, ideas, and practical use cases related to library linked data. We welcome proposals that offer practical applications of library linked data and encourage audience participation and discussion.

Possible topics include (but are not limited to):

Please email proposals to Jee Davis ([log in to unmask]) and Anne Washington ([log in to unmask]) by November 14th, 2016. Your proposal should include:

We will notify you by Wednesday, November 23rd, if your proposal has been accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Jee Davis (Co-chair) and Anne Washington (Co-chair)