NIU would like to collect materials in all of these categories.  Thank you.

Hao

From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mitchell, Carol
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 8:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Condolence materials and cremation volumes from Thailand

We will be collecting as much as we can about the King.  I am sure there will be quite a bit. In order to get a sense of how many copies we need to collect, Please email to let us know if your Library is interested.  When in short supply, preference will be given to those libraries that are profiled for Thailand.

Here are possible categories:

1.       Just visual materials. Pictures, etc.

2.       Cremation volumes

3.       General biographical volumes (probably with lots of illustrations)

4.       Audio-visual

It is likely that some of the material will be repetitive. We will not be purchasing reprints unless there is material that makes it unique as part of honoring his reign as a whole.

Please let us know.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Field Director

Southeast Asia Regional Office