Donnie, we're using Google Analytics. We're running an older version of Chronam but I embedded the code in root template file. I don't recall what the name of the file is in normal Chronam... base.html? When I redid our templates I used different filenames. Basically whatever that root file is... it's used as the master template for every page in the system. It works pretty well. I developed custom view inside GA that shows me each SN number and how many times it was viewed. I then have a bash script that "enriches" that data with info from the mysql database that we then distribute to our contributors. You can see what we provide our contributors here: http://tools.nyshistoricnewspapers.org/ (Added bonus you can see my ugly mug and the rest of the NYS Historic Newspaper staff) Chuck Henry Integrated Technologies Coordinator Northern New York Library Network [log in to unmask] :: www.nnyln.org Office: 315-265-1119 On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Donald S Summerlin <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Hey everyone, > > I was wondering if you could share info on how you track user statistics > in chronam? Do you use Google analytics? If so, where did you place the > tracking code? > > Thanks! > -Donnie Summerlin > ________________________ > Donnie Summerlin, CA > Digital Projects Archivist > Digital Library of Georgia > University of Georgia > Athens, GA 30602-1641 > 706-583-0209 > [log in to unmask] > Connect with the Digital Library of Georgia > on Facebook > > and Twitter ! >