From: "Data, API, website, and code of the Chronicling America website" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Glenn Bunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, October 14, 2016 at 09:25
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Loading error

Hello all,

We are working with a brand new chronam installation and are trying to load the test batch provided in the instructions. When we initiate the load_batch command the following error shows up in the brief output before the load fails:

ERROR:chronam.core.title_loader:Code eng, not found in language table.

Any suggestions on where we should look to try and solve this error?

Thanks in advance.