Sharon –

I don’t expect to be able to attend, but if my conflicting meeting changes I would want to join this meeting. Should I register just in case or does that create an issue with capacity  if I register and don’t turn up?

   --Mary

Mary A. Russell, Director
Center for the Book at the NH State Library
20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314
http://nhbookcenter.org

Visit our blog at http://nhbookcenter.blogspot.com