State Center Coordinators Meeting with Pam Jackson

Join us for a webinar on Oct 26, 2016 at 11:00 AM EDT.

Register now!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3805658611399520515

"What's next for our network?" and follow-up on Sept 2016 discussion topics.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements

This meeting will use our computer screens to put up and share information.  You can access audio either by selecting your computer's INTERNAL speakers and mic and use a headset (I use the one that came with my android phone ... which plugs into my computer easily) or, if you wish, you may call in after you log on.   I'm sorry, though, that I can't offer 800 service and so if you call in you will have to assume any long-distance charges (if there is still such a thing!).  Please don't try to use your computer's speakers and mic without a headset as it makes for some terrible sound distortions in the meeting.

All of you will enter the meeting muted in order to preserve sound quality.  You will be able to use a chat window and questions window for quick comments.  There will also be an opportunity to "raise your hands" to have your mic unmuted so you can offer comments.

I will start the meeting at 10:45 a.m. so you can log in and test out your connection before the 11 a.m. start.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book