From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrea Lewis
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: State Center Coordinators Meeting / Facebook Group

Just wanted to say thank you to Pam for suggesting that we “meet” more regularly and making it happen and to Sharon (and anyone else who helped behind the scenes!) for her support as well. In between meetings I’m hopeful more of us will jump on the State Centers Facebook page as a way to share (for now). I really enjoy seeing the visuals/links posted there.

Kate and Josephine, I’ll be in touch about our little social media project soon. Pam I hope it’s OK if we just start running with ideas and then we’ll check in with an update for you before sharing anything with the network. If anyone else wants to help, let me know.

And, finally, Robbie and Edwina you will be SO missed! Best of luck to both of you.

Andrea

Andrea D. Lewis

Program Officer

Maryland Center for the Book