Thank you to all who have responded so quickly!
FYI - Doodle poll has been updated to reflect the proposed meeting times are eastern time.

From: Jackson, Pamela
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 1:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Figueroa, Ricardo Gracia[INT]
Subject: State Centers for the Book: Planning our first conference call

Greetings,

I hope this email finds you all well ! We are excited to follow up on the great conversations from September.
In one of those conversations, we planned to have a conference call and begin to set up structures for our collaboration and communication.

The Doodle poll below communicates two choices for our first meeting and we'd like to find out how many of us can make one of them. For those who cannot attend (once the selected date and time are made), we will record the call and make it available. In the long-term, we intend to set a call once a month and have that schedule of calls communicated as far in advance as possible and negotiated to meet the schedules of as many as possible.
More to come and thanks for your partnership.
Best,
Pam

This is the link for the Doodle Poll.
http://doodle.com/poll/w5tbqszskmva9kz7