Hi, All --

I didn't get Mary Russell's query but did hear from Alayne Hopkins off list and wanted to say to all, if you wish to join the webinar in progress please do so.  it will be the same link that went out to you.  please register and then use the info at your convenience to join when you can.

Note to all:  the meeting will be recorded and I will send a link out so those who can't make the meeting can listen to it afterward.

If you have any other questions, please let me know ... but I do seem to be getting only some listserv emails so perhaps cc me ([log in to unmask]) on any email you send to the list?

Thx,

Shaorn

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book