From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberta J. DeBuff
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Farewell to Center for the Book

Hello Sharon and Karen!

It's with mixed emotion that I share with you that I am leaving NSLAPR, effective November 4, 2016, although I will not be available on November 4, 2016.  I am excited to begin a new adventure with the Las Vegas-Clark County Library District.

Tammy Westergard, Assistant Administrator, and I are working tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition, she can be reached at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  I will continue to be an ambassador for all the great work NSLAPR and the Nevada Center for the Book will do to impact libraries in Nevada.

It has been wonderful serving as a member of this group and working with all the talented and wonderful people at the Library of Congress Center for the Book and all of the affiliate Centers across the country, you all are so inspirational and have such amazing talent.  I'll miss all of you.

Robbie
Robbie DeBuff
Public and School Library Consultant, Library and Development Services
Nevada State Library, Archives and Public Records
6655 W Sahara, B200,  Las Vegas, NV  89146
702-486-5703 (Fax) 702-486-7297
[small]