From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Murphy, Edwina (MDE) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Farewell to Center for the Book

Hello there,

This seems like a good opportunity to state that I will no longer be affiliated with the Michigan Center for the Book either.  I feel certain that the Library of Michigan staff will notify the appropriate LOC staff members and designate a replacement.

I was my greatest pleasure meeting all of you and I learned a great deal.  I can be found on Facebook as Edwina A. Murphy or you can always email me at [log in to unmask].

It would be great to stay in touch,

Edwina

Edwina A. Murphy

Michigan Collection Librarian