From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lawson, Sarah (sdl9j)
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LAL hashtag

To echo Andrea, #LettersAboutLiterature is what we’ve used in Virginia as well. It works great and gets plenty of RTs and shares since people understand its meaning immediately. We’d like to stick with it for continuity’s sake, if others feel similarly.

Best,

Sarah

--

Sarah Lawson

Assistant Director

Virginia Center for the Book

434-982-2983

Tickets are on sale for the Leadership Breakfast with Stuart Firestein at the 2017 Virginia Festival of the Book! Reserve yours at VaBook.org