Did I miss the info on how to call in to the meeting?

Tracy Carr

Mississippi Library Commission

601.432.4450

From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jackson, Pamela
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Center for the Book - notes from September 23rd meeting

Greetings!!!

Looking forward to the call tomorrow.

Attached are notes. They are late in coming and I do apologize.

Also, agenda for the call is attached.

AS a reminder, we will record the call for those who cannot participate.

All the best,

Pam

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: cid:[log in to unmask]">

Pam Jackson, PhD

Director, Center for the Book

101 Independence Avenue, S.E.

LM-650

Washington, DC 20540-1400

T  202-707-3967  |   M 202-657-7815

E [log in to unmask]

The Library of Congress Center for the Book, which includes the Young Readers Center and Poetry and Literature Center, promotes books and libraries, literacy and reading, and poetry and literature knowing that they are the best tools for creating and sustaining informed and engaged societies and the best weapons against ignorance and intolerance.

Visit us at:

The Center for the Book          www.read.gov/cfb

The Young Readers Center       www:read.gov/yrc/

The Poetry & Literature Center  www.loc.gov/poetry

        The National Book Festival       www.loc.gov/bookfest/