To register for today's webinar and get link to join please visit

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3805658611399520515

once you register you will be sent a link to join.  you can call in
(charges will apply) or use your smartphone headset with your computer
for audio.

I'll be going online at 10:45 a.m. for anyone who wishes to test
connections in advance of the meeting.  The meeting will begin at 11
a.m.

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book