To register for today's webinar and get link to join please visit

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3805658611399520515

once you register you will be sent a link to join.  you can call in (charges will apply) or use your smartphone headset with your computer for audio.

I'll be going online at 10:45 a.m. for anyone who wishes to test connections in advance of the meeting.  The meeting will begin at 11 a.m.

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (Beacon St)