Hello everyone!

This has been a long time coming, so my apologies on the delay. I’ve created dropbox folder so everyone can look at the landing page mock ups that I showed at the meetings in April. To recap, these landing pages are intended to be a place where each state center can link to their home pages, include online writer map or other important links, and possibly serve as an entry point or connection to the searchable database of writers. As I mentioned in April, these are just mock-ups. Any thoughts would be appreciated – you can email me directly at [log in to unmask] and I can compile responses for the next time we talk about maps.

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7m7yiyhdgom68o4/AABkF0kvt4qNkjci30rPvzqda?dl=0

I echo the best wishes to Robbie and Edwina!

All best,

Alayne Hopkins

Director of Programs & Minnesota Book Awards

FSPPL

Weve moved! Our new address is [log in to unmask],-93.1477967,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x87f62bafb030adef:0xa947b8bff475e70b">1080 Montreal Ave., Suite 2, Saint Paul, MN 55116.

Twitter: @thefriends

Like us on Facebook