Hi there,

Thanks all for such a great call on Wednesday. One of the things we discussed is the need to have this list serve, titled Center for the Book State Centers Communication <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, properly reflect the State Centers for the Book coordinators. We clarified that the Letters About Literature coordinators should be on a separate list. We also noted some names have changed and we should have the most up to date information. We ask for that now.

1.       If you are on here and are a State Center for the Book (CFB) Coordinator = do nothing

2.       If you are on this list and are a Letters About Literature coordinator (and not a State CFB coordinator) = email us directly and let us know that.

3.       If you are listed below and are not (or no longer) the State CFB = please let us know that as well. If there is someone else that should be added, we can do that.

4.       If you are not listed below and are a State Center for the Book (CFB) Coordinator = email us directly and let us know that

5.       ??? miscellaneous?? Tell us more!

Alayne Hopkins

Amy Dawson

Andrea Lewis

Anne Boni

April Roy

Bonnie Matheis

Camille Oliver

Camille Oliver

Caroline Wermuth

Cathy Clear

Charles Johanningsmeier

Chris Higashi

Connie Armstrong

Curtis R. Rogers

Deziree Arnaiz

Diane Eddy

Donna Adcock

Edwina A. Murphy

Elizabeth Sinclair

Ellysa Cahoy

Eugene Flanagan

Guy Lamolinara

Holly Henley

Ingrid Bough

jaime Ball

James S. Baumlin

Jane Kulow

Jennifer Widman

Jessica Baldwin

Jim Davis

Joe Davich

John Y. Cole

Josephine Jones

Karen J. Starr

Karla Schmit

Kate Lentz

Kim Anderson

Langston Wilkins

Louis Pitschmann

Marie Cunningham

Mary Ellen Ducey

Mary Jo Ryan

Mary Menzel

Mary Menzel

Mary Russell

Meaghan OConnor

Michael McLane

Molly Westmoreland

No Name Available

Patience Frederiksen

Patty Langley

Rayette Sterling

Rebekah Manley

Renee Swartz

Roberta DeBuff

Robin Martin

Rocco Staino

Samantha Dwyer

Sarah Lawson

Serenity Gerbman

Shana Sojoyner

Shari Mosser

Sharon Shaloo

Shea'la Finch

Stephanie Bacon

Steven Herb

Susan Hayden

Susan Muro

Suzzane Walker

Tara Zimmermann

Tom Peters

Tom Walker

Tracy Carr Seabold

Trish Jenkins

Wayne Onkst

Web Howell

Zoe Butler

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Pam Jackson, PhD
Director, Center for the Book
101 Independence Avenue, S.E.
LM-650
Washington, DC 20540-1400
T  202-707-3967  |   M 202-657-7815
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The Library of Congress Center for the Book, which includes the Young Readers Center and Poetry and Literature Center, promotes books and libraries, literacy and reading, and poetry and literature knowing that they are the best tools for creating and sustaining informed and engaged societies and the best weapons against ignorance and intolerance.

Visit us at:
The Center for the Book          www.read.gov/cfb<http://www.read.gov/cfb>
The Young Readers Center       www:read.gov/yrc/<http://read.gov/yrc/>
The Poetry & Literature Center  www.loc.gov/poetry<http://www.loc.gov/poetry>