Thanks to the RSC and Mark for directing me

(I'm sorry if the original post distributes again...I had some trouble this
weekend with my email)

Netanel Ganin
Metadata Coordinator -- Hebrew Specialty
Brandeis University

My pronouns are he/him/his

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Ehlert, Mark K. <[log in to unmask]>