Each week I load the newest file of name records that were added, deleted, or changed. In addition to the problems that John has identified, there are many others. Of the 10,000 or so records in each weekly file, I'd say that between 1500 and 2000 have mistakes of some kind. I have time to correct only the most egregious ones.

Nancy