From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adam L. Schiff
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 4:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] turnaround time for LC BFM for one-to-one changes to ARs

Someone from Coop, will have to respond to this.  Since we don’t have to report BFM for changes to 1XX, I just take it for granted that LC will get a report of the change and eventually get around to the BFM.  We make it a point to change the access points in OCLC, however, as not infrequently they either are not controlled or the controlling software doesn’t work and flip the heading.

Adam Schiff
University of Washington Libraries