Hi, Alexis:

          Interesting questions!  Did the Commission cease operations?  Was there a period where it didn’t exist?  They use the term “successor” to the Law Reform Commission.  It sounds like a new heading.  I apologize for not being able to provide an authoritative answer.  Did they publish continuously between 2006 and 2013?  Do you have annual reports for this period?  The variant heading: Kenya. Law Reform Commission would be added to the new record, I think.  RDA says so, and the LC/PCC  Policy Statement implies this.  It mentions “additional words” implying subordination, this in addition to what RDA says, and it says Commission is such a term.

          I hope others will chime in on this.

Thanks.

Patrick

Patrick Lavey