All,

I agree that Christipher Robin should likely be made distinct.  My
understanding is with the previous responder that RDA allows us to
unambiguously describe entities that may not have been described
previously.  But here's my question...  Is Robin his last name?  I always
thought his name was being used like first and middle, as if my mother were
calling me Ann Marie vs. Ann.

Anyway, Christopher Robin stars in several books, several movies, and with
Disney, who knows what else he may feature in.  Shouldn't he be given a
name of his own?

--
*Ann Kardos*
Metadata & Resource Sharing Coordinator