I think of AAPs like "[Name]. $t Short stories. $k Selections" (or LC's
preferred "Name. $t Title. $l Language" as the AAP for all a work's
translations in that language) as AAPs for semantically useful classes or
open-ended sets.  They are different from the sets defined by
undifferentiated personal names in that the members of the latter sets may
have nothing in common but a name and a status as persons.  The members of
one of these work/expression sets share a creator, a form, a language of
expression, and in many cases will have overlapping content.  RDA is more
parsimonious about recognizing classes than traditional cataloging has been
about using them.  In any case, AAPs like these make more sense as classes
of things than as single things, and would be more useful as access points
summarizing a resource's contents than as a preferred title for it.

The other question is whether a compilation can have a distinctive
preferred title under RDA.  One can't argue that all compilation titles
pass this test, but when they do, I'm not seeing anything in RDA which
prevents that title becoming an AAP.  And if so, the third option access
point, “Arroyo Pizarro, Yolanda. $t Negras," could be established as a work
AAP (it isn't established at present). A contrasting case would be
something like "[Author]. $t Selected poems", published 1995 and revised
under the same title in 2007, which might become "[Author]. $t Poems. $k
Selections. $f 1995" as an AAP for the first collection specifically or
possibly "[Author]. $t Selected poems. $f 1995". It probably wouldn't
become "[Author]. $t Poems. $k Selections $s (Selected poems. 1995)".

ARN usually refers to OCLC Authority Record Number. Cf the Connexion index
choice for authorities, "OCLC ARN (an:)" LC record numbers are usually
cited as LCCNs.

Stephen