Thanks, all.

I know that the body stopped publishing annual reports around 2006. And,
according to the 2014-2015 report, there was some tumult within and around
the Commission. It doesn't appear that it ceased existing, though. It
simply changed from being a body which was overseen by the government, to
one that is independently administered. I think I will err on the side of
caution and NOT create a new NAR for it.

Regards,
Alexis