All,

With tremendous sadness, I need to let you know that Valerie Bross lost her long battle with cancer this morning. Valerie was the ERM/Continuing Resources Team Leader at the UCLA Cataloging & Metadata Center for the past 18 years and was an active member of the CONSER and NASIG communities. And while we will miss her greatly, we will always remember her as an energetic, thoughtful, and all-around wonderful colleague, mentor, and friend.

Kevin

Kevin Balster
ERM/Continuing Resources Metadata Librarian
UCLA Cataloging & Metadata Center
(310)825-1936