From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Balster, Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Passing of Valerie Bross

All,

With tremendous sadness, I need to let you know that Valerie Bross lost her long battle with cancer this morning. Valerie was the ERM/Continuing Resources Team Leader at the UCLA Cataloging & Metadata Center for the past 18 years and was an active member of the CONSER and NASIG communities. And while we will miss her greatly, we will always remember her as an energetic, thoughtful, and all-around wonderful colleague, mentor, and friend.

Kevin

Kevin Balster

ERM/Continuing Resources Metadata Librarian

UCLA Cataloging & Metadata Center

(310)825-1936