I wonder whether, in (some of?) the cases Adam cites below, the
relationship would be more accurately expressed by the relatively new RDs
"editorial director" and/or "founder of work".  As these are both
work-level relationships, using them could resolve at least this variety of
the work-to-expression conundrum.

Trina

Trina Pundurs
Catalog & Metadata Services