Gary, you need to find a place to put them that is publicly accessible
and provides a discrete URL for each image.

If you are on Facebook, if you set the images to public, I think that
works. Otherwise for a reasonable photo "cloud" provider, I like
pbase.com gallery.richardhess.com is hosted there. I think pBase has a
free account. Your free Google account can also be used. I think up to
15 GB of storage is free.