Hi, John, and Frank,

In reading the two paragraphs quoted below, there is some ambiguity that
the resurfacing machine might be used on the label side. That is not
possible, is it? I don't think on a single-layer CD that can be done.
Since I was confused slightly, I thought I'd mention it publicly in case
anyone else might be.

The confusion stems from Frank saying the PVC is only on the label side
and then John saying not to use it for removing large foreign objects
like a PVC layer.

Cheers,

Richard