Well, the demo kept crashing on me. I checked the machine and I had the
right Open GL and other parameters. Of course, I have so much other
Magix software on there it might have been an interaction, but at least
it did NOT seem to break Samplitude (phew)!

I did get to play a bit between crashes and maybe I could get better at
selecting, but overall it still seemed less-polished than RX. But it is
hard to have it crash every three minutes.

Cheers,

Richard