I remember when Agfa sent me a complementary reel of 2" 468 sometime in
the early 80s. I had heard you could push it well past Ampex 456 with
little or no distortion and was ready to see if that was so. I put it on
my Ampex 1100 to spool prior to using it on a session and the cloud of
dry oxide that appeared over the deck like a mini-cyclone was a thing to
behold. That stopped me and I never used it.
Malcolm

*******