Hi, Filip,

I believe the Chesky record label guy had antecedents in the Polka business.  I'd contact him at his classical label to see if he can supply your info.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Filip Šír
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2016 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Joseph Jiran in Chicago

Dear ARSC colleagues,

I would like to ask you if you dont know anything about record label Joseph Jiran or Cesky Favorite Rekord. Both are Jiran labels from Chicago. 1333w 18th Street Chicago.

I am looking for catalogues or any adverts connected with him.

Next year, I hope that will be chance to stay in or around Chicago and of course, I am looking forward to attend ARSC Conference in Texas. There will be a chance to visit instiution or individuals.

Many thanks for your help

Kind regards

Filip Sir