We are excited to announce the next Protege Short Course, to be held at
Stanford University, California, between March 29-31, 2017!

The Protégé Short Course is a 3-day intensive training, which provides
an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering in the Web Ontology
Language (OWL). We cover best practices in ontology building and the
latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF and SPARQL. We
also cover topics such as collaborative development, and data access and
import from different data sources.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201703/

If you have any questions about the Protege Short Course, please email:

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be
interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in March!

Best regards,
The Protege Team