Hello everyone,

I am an archival student at Dominican University, and I've created an EAD3
finding aid as part of my practicum for my last semester. I've noticed that
the SAA's *Frequently Asked Questions about EAD and EAD3 *
<http://www2.archivists.org/groups/encoded-archival-description-ead-roundtable/frequently-asked-questions-about-ead-and-ead3>states
that there are no examples of EAD3 in action, and I'd like to submit my
work as a potential EAD3 template.

My EAD3 document is well-formed, and I validated my document using a file
that I took from Github's EAD3 1.00. In addition to my EAD3 template, I've
attached the .xsd file that I used for validation.

Let me know if my EAD3 example needs improvement.

Best,

Nicholas House